Dressed Up | OOTD/OOTE

Friday, August 05, 2016

Hey Guys! Hope all you lovely blossoms are doing well. Today’s post is an exciting one which I’m looking forward to sharing with you guys. It does involve another outfit but I’m totally digging this whole look!

I posted some pictures on Instagram and many of you guys loved this look so I'm super excited to share it with you.



This outfit is again another simple outfit but with the pop of colour it completely transforms it which I absolutely love. I love wearing jumpsuits just because it’s a one piece so you don’t need to worry about what to pair with it which makes it so much easier when it comes to styling the outfit. All you need are the accessories and your pretty much good to go!



I wasn’t wearing the heels all day because .. GIRRRLLL, walking in heels itself is an achievement! So if you’re a girl who walks in heels for almost the whole day then props to you! I can walk in them for about half an hour and then after that you would probably have me complaining the whole way through the day!

However, having said that if I was to go out in the evening with my friends or family then I would definitely wear this outfit with the heels.


I love how the black compliments the pop of sky blue and could I just mention I cannot believe how precise and perfect the match of the heels are with the bag<3



The bag is in a lovely tote design and is spacious, roomy and big so it's perfect for someone like me because I'm always carrying loads of things (Most of which I probably don't even need to have!). It's Even better for the summer because although its black, the lovely pastel colours make it an ideal match for a nice hot summer's day.


Water Droplets on bag as it was raining that day.
To sum up, I love how this whole look came together and I think this is such a versatile outfit and can be changed up to suit whatever occasion you need it for. 

Here are a bunch of pictures of the outfit and maybe some of the important details you want to know.








Outfit Deets'
JumpsuitPrimark
HeelsNew Look
Jacket New Look
Hijab Local Store

BanglesH&M
Bag – LYDC Bags ** 
( I will be reviewing this bag for you in much more detail soon so be on a look out for that) 

So there’s all the main bits of information you needed. I hope you enjoyed this outfit post and were able to take some inspiration from it. 
 Leave a comment down below and let me know what you guys think of this look.

Speak to you all very soon
Lots of love
Fatima
xox

**This post was made possible with the help of LYDC Bags.**

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ahhh! this look is stunning! oh my gosh i didn't even realise it was a jumpsuit until you mentioned it. if i wore the jumpsuit i would definitely wear it with a jacket like that because it just adds that extra modesty to it! honestly i've seen those lydc bags too much, especially that one, and i really might just get one for uni, i love the pastel colours and it's so versatile. this post was amazing hun, i always love your fashion posts <3

    Rabiah
    amourvitaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! Love how the outfit has come together. So stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe